Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes

Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes



This is one of the EASIEST recipes ever! They were Delicious, moist, and left the whole house smelling like "Fall, Thanksgiving, and cinnamon" as my 8 year old put it. ;)


I found this recipe on Bigredkitchen.com but I tweaked it a tad.

You Will Need: 



1 Box of yellow cake mix
1 can of Libby's pure pumpkin.

(I added the following for extra "spice")
1/8 tsp. cinnamon
1/8 tsp. all spice


Mix these items together. You DO NOT add the egg and oil that the cake calls for. You only  need the four items listed. After you've mixed well, use an ice cream scooper and scoop into cupcake wrappers. Bake at 350 for 18 minutes.

I chose to top mine with store bought cream cheese icing and they were scrumptious! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow - looks super yummy... I love them.. Found ya on hop/linky party, officially following with smiles.. Great blog you have here & I can't wait to read more.. I'm Marilyn from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/09/its-officially-fall-crawl-day-1.html - hope you can stop in sometime.. :)) TY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marilyn! I'm just starting and am really enjoying it so far. :) I just started following your page as well!

    ReplyDelete